Infrared Laser Beam Sensor For Perimeter Protection And Intrusion Detection Ir Beam Detector
1.The Active Infrared Beam Detectors utilize invisible Infrared barriers to detect the intrusion. It has long detection/guarding range, low-cost, high-quality, and installation-friendly features.
2.Our beam detectors adopt 8-channel frequency design to avoid IR interference between different beams, this can greatly reduce the false alarm rate to offer you accurate motion detection.
3.These photoelectric beam detectors have N.O. and N.C. alarm output, can work with difference systems through reliable wired connection. It’s the ideal security detectors for your intrusion alarm system, access control system, IP surveillance system and home automation system.
- 3 beams active infrared detector: can reduce the false alarms that are caused by bird, pet leaf…etc.
- Selectable frequency 8 channels: Stacking, Straight line, Square or other various applications are allowed.
3. LED display signal grade for easy alignment.
4. Adopt digital DIP technology, frequency, sensitivity, indicator and operation power can be adjusted through DIP switches.
5. Special-purpose DSP chip, patent multidimensional fault-tolerant, true detection alarm technology.
6. NC/NO relay outputs, compatible with other brand alarm systems like Honeywell, Bosch, Paradox, DSC, GE Alef, HONEYWELL etc.
- Anti-glare up to 50,000 LUX, built-in automatic adjustment strong light filtering system.
- AGC circuit: when faced with fog or inclement weather,t he detector sensitivity will increase automatically.
9. Fully seal structure, with rain cover design, C relay output.
- External Protection: Protection from rain, dust & insects.
11. Sniper viewfinder with x2 magnification
- Horizontal ±90° / vertical ±10° optical angle can be easy to adjust.
|Maximum Arrival Distance||250m||350m||500m||600m|
|Number of beams||2 beams|
|Detection Method||Simultaneous blocking of 2 infrared beams|
|Interruption Time||50msec, 150msec,300msec,500msec (selectable)|
|Beam frequency||8 channel selectable|
|Power Supply||DC10~36V; AC8~24V|
|Current Consumption||50mA max||50mA max||55mA max||55mA max|
|LED||Red LED Alarm(receiver), Digtal LED Display|
|Alarm Output||Form C, Contact capacity: AC / DC30V, 0.5A or less|
|Tamper Switch||N.C., open when cover is removed|
|Fault Alarm(optional)||N.C Fault Output when the signal is incompetent|
|Operating Temperature||-25℃ to +55℃|
|Environment Humidity||95% max|
|Alignment Angle||Horizontal 180°(±90°), Vertical 20°(±10°)|
|Mounting||Wall or Pole|
|Material||PC engineering plastic|
|Weight (Transimtter and Receiver)||900g|
|Attachments||U bracket||2pcs, 70.4*37.5*21.5mm, δ=1.5mm, stainless steel|
|Pole mounting srew||Pole mounting screws: 4pcs, PM4*30mm
Wall mounting screws: 4pcs, PM4*25mm
|Spiral Terminal Dedew and Defrost Method||Heaters(need to purchase separately)|
|Note: When environment termperature lower than -20℃, please use heaters to ensure normal working. Heater is non-polarized.|